Parking & Directions
Pay and Display FAQs
Pay and Display (P&D)
How many P&D machines are available?
- There are two (2) Pay and Display machines available in Lot 1. They are located next to main entrance, north east corner of the lot.
Are the P&D machines ADA accessible?
- Yes, the P&D machines are ADA accessible.
What day and time are the P&D machines available?
- They are available every day of the week, 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM, with the exception of special and or major event days when Classic Parking, Inc. will charge the prevailing rate to park.
- The lot will be closed after 10:00 PM and you will only be able to exit. Vehicles left overnight will be issued a citation if not removed off premises by 6:00 AM. The Department of Public Safety may cite (21113 CVC) and or tow (22659 CVC).
What are the time allotments and rates?
|6 + Hours/ All Day||
*These rates do not apply during a special event and or major event.
What if the time expires?
- The Department of Public Safety will issue citations for vehicles that do not have a ticket/receipt visible on the dashboard and or have an expired time. The Department of Public Safety may cite (21113 CVC).
What payment methods are accepted?
- At this time, the P&D only accept bills and coins. Bills: $20.00 Maximum; Coins: Nickels, Dimes, Quarters.
What if I do not have change?
- Classic Parking, Inc. attendants are unable to provide change.
What if the machine does not give me the appropriate change?
- During the hours of 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, you may call (213) 749-5654. Assistance will be provided as soon as an attendant is available.
What if I need assistance after hours?
- Use of the P&D is at your own risk, thus we are unable to resolve problems after hours.
I received a citation, I have a question?
- Please call (800) 989-2038.
For full California Vehicle Code you may visit:
Date: November 4, 2015
From: Office of Exposition Park Management
To: All Park Entities
RE: UPDATED Parking Rate Increase
Effective January 1, 2016 Exposition Park parking rates will be as follows:
Daily Museum Parking: $12.00
Special Event (3rd Party) Parking: starting at $15.00
School (Pre K; K-12) Busses: $12.00
Regular and Charter Busses: $30.00 (per space)
Oversized vehicles: $30.00 (per space)
Please contact the Office of Exposition Park Management with any questions.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation through this transitional period.
Ana M. Lasso
View Larger Map From Google Web Site