Parking & Directions
Pay and Display FAQs
How many P&D machines are available?
- There are two (2) Pay and Display machines available in Lot 1. They are located next to main entrance, north east corner of the lot.
Are the P&D machines ADA accessible?
- Yes, the P&D machines are ADA accessible.
What day and time are the P&D machines available?
- They are available every day of the week, 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM, with the exception of special and or major event days when Classic Parking, Inc. will charge the prevailing rate to park.
- The lot will be closed after 10:00 PM and you will only be able to exit. Vehicles left overnight will be issued a citation if not removed off premises by 6:00 AM. The Department of Public Safety may cite (21113 CVC) and or tow (22659 CVC).
What are the time allotments and rates?
|6 + Hours/ All Day||
*These rates do not apply during a special event and or major event.
What if the time expires?
- The Department of Public Safety will issue citations for vehicles that do not have a ticket/receipt visible on the dashboard and or have an expired time. The Department of Public Safety may cite (21113 CVC).
What payment methods are accepted?
- At this time, the P&D only accept bills and coins. Bills: $20.00 Maximum; Coins: Nickels, Dimes, Quarters.
What if I do not have change?
- Classic Parking, Inc. attendants are unable to provide change.
What if the machine does not give me the appropriate change?
- During the hours of 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, you may call (213) 749-5654. Assistance will be provided as soon as an attendant is available.
What if I need assistance after hours?
- Use of the P&D is at your own risk, thus we are unable to resolve problems after hours.
I received a citation, I have a question?
- Please call (800) 989-2038.
For full California Vehicle Code you may visit:
View Larger Map From Google Web Site