Exposition Park Code of Conduct
Exposition Park’s Code of Conduct
A code of conduct is a set of values, rules, standards, and principles outlining the norms, responsibilities, or proper practices of an organization.
Guest Code of Conduct
Exposition Park seeks to create a safe, enjoyable, and inclusive experience for all visitors. We expect all visitors to uphold the principles stated in this Code of Conduct. Our Code of Conduct should be applied to any activities taken placed at park, whether digital or in person.
The following behaviors or actions are violations of the Guest Code of Conduct. Exposition Park does NOT tolerate:
- Behavior that is disruptive, disrespectful, or degrading to others, including any messages, images, or interactions by anyone, in any form, regardless of location.
- Harassment of discrimination based on age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, national origin, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by applicable local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
- Possession of consumption of illegal or prohibited drugs or substances.
- Public intoxication or other signs of substance abuse resulting in irresponsible behavior.
- Smoking in undesignated areas.
- Unattended pets and/or pets without a leash
- Weapons and/or explosives
- Flying of Radio-Controlled Aircraft of any kind.
- There is no loitering, tailgating, or overnight camping in Exposition Park areas before, during, or after an event unless you have obtained an Event Permit.
- Modifications and/or installations: Tenting, spiking, temporary structures or digging.
- Driving over the maximum speed limit 15 MPH.
- Damage, destruction, vandalism, or theft of any property.
- Portable public address systems, large portable radios, and sound systems inside vehicles cannot be used at excessive volume levels or play music not suitable for a public setting.
- Failure to follow directions of staff or law enforcement.
- ANY ACTION IN VIOLATION OF ANY LOCAL, STATE, OR FEDERAL LAWS.
These guidelines are subject to change without notice. Any violations deemed by Exposition Park staff or law enforcement, or Code of Conduct is subject to removal from the park, citation, and/or arrest. Exposition Park is not responsible for any lost items or damage to vehicles or personal property.
All California State Laws will be Enforced in Exposition Park
If you feel anything or anyone is not following this Code of Conduct or is inconsistent with Exposition Park’s mission, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please report any suspicious or disruptive activity to Exposition Park Department of Public Safety – 213.744.7412
In case of emergency dial 9-1-1